The first time you send money to an individual, a few steps are required for setup. Subsequent transfers to the same individual will not require repeating the setup process.
To send money to an individual for the first time, you will need the recipient’s email address and then follow these steps:
- Select the “NetBanker” tab
- Select “My NetBanker”
- Choose the “Click Here” option from the SendMoney box
- Complete the basic information on the screen – name, email address, amount of transfer
- Assign a “keyword” which you will give to the recipient for security purposes
Once the above steps are completed, inform your recipient of the keyword you established. SendMoney will notify the recipient of the pending transaction via email. Your recipient will be directed to click a secure link to access the site where he/she will enter bank and account number information, along with the keyword.
The transfer should be complete within approximately two business days, depending upon the time of day the individual receiving funds submits the setup information.
Sending money to an individual who is already set up to receive is as simple as entering the recipient’s name and the amount you’d like to transfer!
SendMoney is also accessible through TBNA 2 Go, The Bank N.A.’s mobile app. Just tap the “P2P” icon from your app’s home page.
If you are a PowerPay user and would like to add SendMoney to your “Payment Center” tab, follow these steps:
- Select the “PowerPay” tab and then “Payment Center”
- Select “Configure This Page”
- From the drop-down box, choose “Left Column” if not already selected
- SendMoney appears on the right side of the screen, with a plus (+) sign to the right. Click the plus sign and SendMoney will move to the left column
- Select “Save”
- You should now see the SendMoney box in the bottom left corner of your page