Prepaid Debit Cards
The Bank N.A. Unlimited reloadable prepaid card is an efficient and modern replacement for cash and checks.
These safe and convenient cards are:
- The perfect choice for parents who do not think their children are ready for a checking account
- Great for those traveling who do not want to risk losing their debit card
- Perfect for those who donít want to pick up their paycheck and then stand in line to cash it
- The solution for those who simply do not want a checking account
With the Unlimited card, you get:
- Unlimited Signature Point-of-Sale Transactions
- Unlimited Cash Back from Point of Sale
- Unlimited Cash Withdrawals (Cash Advances) from a bank
Unlimited ATM Withdrawals / Balance Inquiries
- No surcharge fee when using any The Bank N.A. ATMs or MoneyPass Network ATMs.
- ** IMPORTANT NOTICE ** Effective June 1, 2013, The Allpoint ATM Surcharge Free Network will be discontinued.
- To find a MoneyPass ATM near you, CLICK HERE
- Unlimited Money Moves (Card-to-Card and Card-to-Bank)
- Unlimited Web Account Access
- Unlimited Bill Pay (Paper Check and Electronic)
- Unlimited Bilingual Live and IVR Customer Service (24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days Per Week)
- Unlimited Text and Email Alerts (Text & data service must be enabled with you mobile carrier, message & data rates may apply)
- Unlimited Direct Deposit: (Payroll, Tax Refunds, and Government Benefits)
With a flat fee of $12.95 per month, you can better manage your money without trying to remember a laundry list of fees. Itís quick, easy and no credit checks are needed. Pick up your card today at one of our convenient lobby locations!
Note: Additional fees may be imposed by others in connection with the card. Certain fees and restrictions may apply. Card account is FDIC insured and covered by Regulation E.
Q. What do I need to bring to the bank when I purchase my card?
A.Bring an unexpired picture ID such as, Driverís License, State Issued ID, Military ID, U.S. Passport, Tribal ID Card.
Q. Why do I need to bring a picture ID to purchase a card?
A.To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires the verification of your identity.
Q. What is Regulation E?
A.Federal Reserve regulation that sets rules, liabilities, and procedures for electronic funds transfers (EFT), and establishes consumer protections using EFT systems. For example, the regulation sets up an error resolution procedure for errors on EFT related accounts
Q. Can I request a secondary card for someone else?
A.Yes, you may request an additional card for use by someone else who is an Authorized Signer.
Q. What does FDIC insured mean?
A.The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) preserves and promotes public confidence in the U.S. financial system by insuring depositors for at least $250,000 per insured bank. Your card account will be FDIC insured.
Q. How can I receive my credit score?
A. You will have free access to your credit score, anytime Ė as often as you want!
- Get your free credit score instantly, securely and safely
- Check multiple free credit scores, including your TransRisk Score, VantageScore and Auto Insurance Score
- See how each factor in your credit affects your score in your free Credit Report Card
- Save money with special offers and preferred pricing based on your credit score
- Free credit consultation