Online / Phone Banking
Banking today is much easier while on the go! The Bank N.A. has you covered no matter what your style.
Gabriel Telephone Banking (918)-426-3282 - Available 24/7
Get All Banking Related Information Even Loans
Gabriel allows you to access your The Bank N.A. account whenever you want, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just have your account number and PIN number handy when you call.
Gabriel features balance retrieval, cleared check lists, transfers, and loan payments.
NetBanker online banking offers you access to your account information, anytime, from anywhere you have internet access. Take advantage of the following benefits:
- Secure - No account numbers or SS/Tax ID numbers shown online. All information is protected by Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption.
- Check your current balance
- View and/or print your paid items
- Print current or previous statements
- Review your account history
- Initiate stop payments
- Make "real-time" and/or scheduled transfers between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay your bills online (if you are enrolled in PowerPay)
- Download information to your financial management software
- Set up specific alerts and "watch list" for accounts
- Wire Transfers/ACH (available to commercial accounts)
- Many other "user-friendly" features
- Access this information at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- NetBanker is FREE! Apply below.
- Stop by any of our lobby banking offices to enroll; or
- Click here to print and sign the NetBanker application. Submit using one of the following options:
- Email to email@example.com
- Bring the completed application to any branch location
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 1067
McAlester, OK 74502
The application is in PDF Format, so you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view, complete and/or print the application.
Questions? Click here for our NetBanker Frequently Asked Questions.
The Bank N.A. is pleased to provide PowerPay, a service that offers flexibility and convenience in the payment of bills you designate. PowerPay is accessible exclusively to users of NetBanker, our internet banking product.
As a bill payment service, PowerPay allows users to remit payments to any person or entity either by check or electronically for those entities that accept electronic payments.
Payments by Check
Payments made by check work exactly the same as if you had written the check yourself. A check drawn on your account is mailed to the payee you designate. Once the check is presented for payment and paid against your account, the image of the check can be easily viewed and/or printed.
Electronic payments are debited from your account the next business day.
- Open online. Click here to learn how.
- Stop by any of our convenient lobby banking offices to signup.
- Click here to print and sign the PowerPay application, and then bring the completed application to any branch location or mail it to:
P.O. Box 1067
McAlester, OK 74502
The application is in PDF Format, so you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view and/or print the application.
Questions? Click here for our PowerPay Frequently Asked Questions.
Enjoy the convenience of viewing your statements online. eStatements are delivered securely, protected by encryption, and when yours is ready, we will send you an email. You have the option of electronically saving your statements for permanent record keeping. To enroll, login to NetBanker; click on the “eStatements” tab at the top; and follow the prompts!
Note: eStatements are available online for a limited number of months.
Click here to visit our Mobile Banking Wizard.